The submission system is now open.
The online submission system can be find at
All papers must be submitted through the system electronically.
Each author should prepare their submissions to be in line with long paper format or short paper format. The template for submission is the same as the main conference, which can be found at the link: https://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0.
The recommended lengths are:
- 12 pages with 10pt font size (for long paper);
- 6 pages with 10pt font size (for short paper).
Paper submission must be in English and adhere to the double-blind review policy. All papers will be double-blind reviewed by the Program Committee on the basis of technical quality, relevance to data mining, originality, significance, and clarity. All paper submissions will be handled electronically. Papers that do not comply with the Submission Guidelines will be rejected without review. Each submitted paper should include an abstract up to 200 words and should be no longer than 12 single-spaced pages with 10pt font size (long paper), and no longer than 6 single-spaced pages with 10pt font size (short paper). Authors are strongly encouraged to use Springer LNCS/LNAI manuscript submission guidelines for their initial submissions. All papers must be submitted electronically through the paper submission system in PDF format only. In case supplementary materials is needed, one file is allowed (maximum size 10MB).
Please note that Submitting a paper to the workshop means that the authors agree that at least one author should attend the workshop to present the paper, if the paper is accepted. For no-show authors, their affiliations will receive a notification.
- All papers will be double-blind reviewed the Program Committee on the basis of technical quality, innovation, originality, and scientific/social significance.
- All papers must be submitted electronically in PDF format only, through the EasyChair submission system (link).
- Authors should make their submission in line with the LNCS Springer manuscript submission guidelines.